How many pdocs have you had?

I’ve had 6 so far

What about you?

1 Like

I’ve also had 6. 151515155151515

2 Likes

3 Pdocs. And I went through 13 psychologists before finding a good one

3 Likes

1 psychiatrist 1 therapist. I’m a creature of habit and hate when things change too much.

2 Likes
  1. The one in Australia I first saw in 1993. Seen regularly since 1999. I had one in America for a couple of years when I lived there. They were both pretty good but I’m a good patient.
3 Likes
  1. Not my decision to change all those times j emwould have initially stuck with my first one but my parents thought otherwise.
3 Likes

5 as I remember,

2 Likes

About 6 also. I put all their kids through college and helped them finally put in the pools they all dreamed of.

2 Likes

1, we dont really get a choice on the NHS.

2 Likes

It’s hard to remember all of them. Maybe 9 to 11.

3 Likes

No clue. Loads. Especially counting all the ones in the clinic.

I rarely see the one i have now, but he seems nice. He seems thoughtful and kind. And when i (after some compliments) carefully brought in a point they could do better, he actually said i was right and enthusiastically thought of what they could do with that. The usual pdoc would label me crazy if i criticized him/her or disagreed, or even threaten with calling cps if i didnt withdraw the point. After which cps agreed with me - and was labelled as crazy too by the psychiatrist. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Every person needs psychiatrist,psychiatrists need two”:smile:

4 Likes

I counted 12 that I remember. This is because I have moved around a lot.

2 Likes

Haha, yes i think so… :wink:

I met only 2 - my current one and another guy - that i liked. They were thoughtful. For the others I suspect that i myself wasnt the easiest to deal with at the time… so that “might” have affected the interactions. I also get stressed out when someone is domineering, which most psychs are.

3 Likes

Yesterday at GP’s on the stairs I saw my former psychiatrist.Woman passed me like she never met me.I’m sure that she saw me.I left her after six months I presented my problems,and asked for different med,she just upped my Clozapine.Couldn’t stand it any more.
I’ve changed because of their ignorance 12 psychiatrists.Only two were good,one retired,and one I couldn’t pay any more.

3 Likes

5 psychiatrists so far. 3 of those were just locums. I hope my current one sticks around.

2 Likes

This one is the third. One male and two female psychiatrists.

2 Likes

3…but i only remember two pdoc that were significant.
2 different psychologists, i gave up the first one.

3 Likes

I’ve had 4 pdocs out of the hospital

My 2nd one I had is the best and still my pdoc.

2 Likes

We just get one tgat we are appointed with. First one was my hospital pdoc them this other pdoc she moved to another country so now I’ve been with a third pdoc

2 Likes