How many of you are completely symptom free

I’ve got no positives despite being off meds.

1 Like

Hours every day when I take my meds.

1 Like

I think I’m largely free of conversations I call them. The damage that has been done to my life I don’t think I will ever recover from. Trouble getting things done for sure, but I think that’s to be expected when you are hopeless. My brain seems to be working less well recently but I think that is do to being alone and hopeless.

1 Like

Have you ever actually sat back and watched a " normie " as SZ people refer to them.

They are cooooooooked ! No one on earth is symptom free.

You need to acknowlodge your symptoms, say watsap. and work on them. Accept them, and learn how to tackle them. You cant always beat them, so work with them… become friends with them. No one is perfect remember that.

People with SZ are trying so hard to get rid of their symptoms that it becomes a constant war with themselves. This relates to so many problems like depression, mood swings, and a constant air of despair.

I know you young and new to this chapter. But take each problem, write it down if you have to, and find solutions on how to better it and grow with it !

Good luck kid

2 Likes

You do have positives though

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.