How long to clean

Takes me about 30 mins in the shower, and about 30 mins to do fresh-out-the-shower stuff, if I’m not rushing.

Usually shampoo/deep condition, shave, wash my body, wash my face, and then wash my nethers :sweat_smile:.

Then I’ll do deodorant, skin treatment, body powder, and put serum and leave-in conditioner in my hair.

If I’m feeling fancy (which is almost never these days :sweat_smile:), I’ll do a facial skin care regimen as well.

4 Likes

To get my body clean, it’s about 10 minutes. If I also wash my hair, it’s about 25 minutes. And if I also shave (legs, bikini line, arms, and armpits), it’s about 40 minutes. Shaving takes so long, I feel bad for wasting so much water. But I only shave once a week in the summer and once every few weeks, in the winter.

3 Likes

I do my shower in 5 mins or less. Turbo soap and rinse badaboom badabing its time for ice cream :icecream: :yum:

5 Likes

I can shower in a minute flat if I’m in a rush. Ice cold water , body wash then hot warm then done.

2 Likes

10 to 15 minutes. Sometimes I turn into this

Might take 20-25 minutes then.

3 Likes

Usually only 2 or 3 minutes. I shower like im on a mission.

2 Likes

I go by actions usually but it doesn’t often take longer than 5 mins. The longest part of the shower is usually before I even get in cuz I usually turn the water on, then wander off and get distracted for a few minutes just doing random stuff and forget I was gonna shower

Once I get in it’s all business. Get body wet, soap up a washcloth, clean body, rinse, clean washcloth. Wash hair, rinse. Wash face with soft brush and cleanser, rinse. Get outta the wet box!

I strongly dislike showers. They’re loud and annoying, I don’t like being wet

2 Likes

Agreed, I dont like being wet either. Thats a good portion of why I shower so infrequently, and why Im trying to get my timing to as little as possible lol. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m very infrequent in when I shower. Once a week is about all I can muster. But adding more days is in my treatment plan. When I do shower though, it’s about 10 minutes. That goes for hair, body and beard. I like it warm. Idk why I struggle so much cause a shower is refreshing to me. Who knows? Lol.

2 Likes

I can shower in five when I need to. Sometimes I linger in there for additional five, especially if I have to shave.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.