Schizophrenia.com

How long does it take you to 'boot up' when you get up

It takes me about 2 hours. I take my meds on waking, and they seem to kick in 2 hours later.

Depends on how well I sleep… Sometimes takes two hours sometimes takes four. Today is one that takes four.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter because I have a routine. I do pretty much the same thing every morning, with a variation of moving more slowly most weekend mornings. On days when I am more tired it’s definitely harder, and there are mornings I have to call in sick because I really can’t do it, but my routine of getting up, getting dressed, having coffee, make my lunch, brush my teeth and go is pretty fixed…

1 Like

I need about an hour before I feel ready for the day. That usually includes 20 minutes of snooze alarm. I know it’s bad for me, but I can’t stop.

1 Like

It would typically take me like 2-4 hours to wake up, but I wake up at 8, take the vyvanse I am prescribed for my ADHD, and then go back to sleep for another 2 hours. So by the time I wake up the second time I have a good amount of energy.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.