Schizophrenia.com

How long does it take to get your Covid-19 test results back?

Does anyone know how many days it takes?

Depends on the type of test. It’s typically 2 to 3 days for the type I get (saliva) but the nose stick is very quick

1 Like

I got tested for flu a while back and the test was fairly simple. Swab nose, nose swap onto chemical sensitive sheet and then that sheet either has a reaction saying positive or is inconclusive.

I don’t know if that style of testing is out yet for covid.

1 Like

Nose test takes about 3 to 4 hours (maybe much less) but i don t know about other tests.

1 Like

I got tested last year when it was still new so I think it took longer than now …was about 3 or 4 days for me.

1 Like

My mom just got tested – she said the nurse/test-giver said “no news is good news”. But I’m not sure how it works in your neck of the woods, or if you have a positive test (hopefully not!).

1 Like

Depends on the type of test and how bogged down the system is. During the height of the third wave it took four days to get a result back. The last time I got sick the standard test returned results in about 14 hours. I got results from a rapid test back in five hours once.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.