How is your sense of time?

I’m afraid my sense of time got away from me and I lived too many years thinking there is no limit. And of course, there is. I think it’s a difficult thing for the mentally ill to grasp because our age usually indicates what our responsibilities are and we have had to opt out on a lot of them. Oh, well, “When you can’t do what you do, you do what you can.”

2 Likes

Not very good at all.

1 Like

I’ve always done that :frowning:

1 Like

Sometimes I can spend a few hours on the computer and not feel like a lot of time has past. Overnight, when I briefly awaken, from sleep I have no concept of time. I have no idea how long I have been asleep until I look at the clock.

I have the strong sense that the older you get, the faster time seems to fly.

It seems my Goddaughter was born just the other day, but now she’s 15 years old… Scares the heck out of me

I’m so glad I’m not the only one with time distortion. I have time dilation. It seems like I’ve had an endless life. It makes you crazy! I’m fifty years old, I feel one hundred and fifty. I think I’ll have a gentle transition into death when it finally comes. I too will go to sleep early, maybe seven or eight in the evening and wake at twelve and think it’s dawn. Maybe I’m a saint. They are called “elders” , Lol.

1 Like

I’ve read that schizophrenics innate sense of timing is impaired, I can definitely feel it.

I used to have a knack for when I needed to check the clock and was getting close to certain times. Now I’ve got to set alarms.

2 Likes

My sense of what time it is today is pretty good. I can usually guess Within 10 minutes, it’s like a built-in clock in my head.

But… My sense of time over all is quite distorted. Weeks seem like years, and years seem like days sometimes

Not very good at all.

“How is your sense of time?”

Abysmal :laughing:

You’re right. I’m 59. It seems just like a short time ago I was thirty-five years old unloading trucks at Sears.

1 Like

My mom used to work in the jewellery department at Sears. It’s been gone for years now

1 Like

Time is meaningless, Every day is groundhog day.

1 Like

I’m running out of time as I started way late

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.