The time just passes so quickly

I can not imagine how fast the time passes … now I am just 16 years older, many people have passed away and some new people have been born … I just can not imagine.

2 Likes

its flown in for me, i still feel young but i know i’m not, i have the heart and mind of a 21yr old i think lol (i’m 36)

this year has been the quickest by far, i thought time had fast forwarded somehow like we were in the twilight zone, blink and you’ll miss it :confused:

2 Likes

Yes, i am 42 now and it seems like only yesterday i was in my 20s!

2 Likes

Ya I lost my 20’s due to sza now over 10 years later I feel like I’m still there

2 Likes

Time is going by so quickly.
It seems very strange.

2 Likes

Time flys but while your having delusions it seems like it’s taking forever.

1 Like

I have two adult children and another two getting there quickly. I feel like I missed their growing years being sick and working all the time.

1 Like

Yup 7 years of schizophrenia. People are getting older. At first it felt like an eternity. But now it is speeding up/normal. For the first couple years, time was just a number. I could not comprehend time.

My brother was in middle school when I got sick. Now he is in college.

It sucks to live in your head. Delusions were at the forefront of my mind.

1 Like

Yup I went thru something similar in my early 30’s now im 37 & time seems to mostly normal except when i play video games then what feels like 30 minutes is actually 3-4 hours

1 Like

I feel like this too. Seemed like only yesterday I left school, moved to Queensland and met my partner. It is now 11 years later and now I’m 30. Where did the time go? The past few years have sucked though as my illness was emerging so I feel slightly robbed.

1 Like

time has dragged for me the past 16 yrs were rubbish and I felt every bit of it

1 Like

I think the older you get the faster time seems to pass.

2 Likes

Agreed the days can be long but the years fly by.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.