How is your day?

Aww…I could use some…

1 Like

We’re like the breakfast club…darn all the guys on that movie that were crazy, nerdy, or a dumb jock.

I’ll make up my own character.

Haha :slight_smile: yeah, I love coffee. I probably drink too much of it though.

2 Likes

I’m drinking Gatorade :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Gatorade is awesomeness bottled

3 Likes

Well it sounded good and there it was just sitting in the fridge…I know milk would’ve been better, but I wanted something sweet :rofl:

2 Likes

The melon or cucumber Gatorades are my jam!

well I don’t want to clean up dog pee and poop…be back in a few

2 Likes

I usually get fruit punch…if I feel ill lemon lime

1 Like

Mines gonna be a boring day. Contracted an awful bloody cough from smoking to much and cant breath in this god awful heat. Cancelled my 2 hour support today - im not in the mood for walking for miles coughing my guts up in the sun.

2 Likes

Ugh sounds awful…feel better soon :hugs:

No sympathy needed lol - its Self inflicted smoking 40 a day - the heats cooking the muck on my chest! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I understand i used to have self destructive stuff in my life until I had enough…however, atm I really am pretty miserable so maybe I should hmm…nah

1 Like

Have you tried vaping @Naarai? I smoked close to the same and quit with vaping. For the first two weeks I coughed up so much gunk but now my chest doesn’t hurt and I can actually run again. I know it’s not 100% safe either but the benefits outway the negatives for me.

Yeah ive got a vape which im trying at the moment - but thats making my cough worse. I just gotta quit smoking - with this heat im struggling to get any air!

1 Like

I hear that I’m sweating in shorts and a tank top right now at 12:48am what’s the temp where you are?

You may laugh its only 30 degrees - here in the uk, but thats enough for me. Im a wimp when it comes to heat. I pity those in the 47 degrees in Spain and elsewhere - that would kill me off! Im used to cold British Whether!

1 Like

It’s been so hot in the UK this year. In previous years I’ve considered anythng above 20 to be a heatwave. Sat out in it with a friend yesterday and now I look like a lobster.

2 Likes

I hear ya buddy. This heat has been horrible.

2 Likes

Haven’t been on lately psychosis running wild.went to pdoc yesterday increased my perphenazine from 2mg to 8mg have to come back in two weeks.