Schizophrenia.com

How is "Latuda" working 4 u?

I’ve found that Latuda leaves me angrier than other med’s. I asked them to take me off it and they did. It’s a relief. It had some definite effects on my thought processes, but I am not sure they were positive.

I’m on 40 mg Latuda with 50 mg Seroquel and together the two have changed my life. I’ve been on Seroquel for ages with Ok results. No really psychosis but some pretty heavy negative symptom. But as soon as the Latuda got introduced, my sis says I’ve sprung out of hibernation.

If I had the Latuda alone, I have no idea how I’d feel. I’m doing really well right now and I don’t really want to mess with my med cocktail.

I’ve been on 160 mg of Latuda for almost 3 years now. It’s working better for me than any other med–including Clozaril.

I also take it with Seroquel, so I don’t know how I would feel on just the Latuda.

If you find Latuda to be too activating, maybe you could consider adding a sedating med like Seroquel, or a benzodiazepine like clonazepam.

Blessings,

Anthony

I hear a lot of positive things about Latuda, some people don’t like it, thats to be expected with any medication.
Right now I wont be taking it, but it could very well be my back up medication if my depression continues to exist.
I hope it doesn’t make me angry or I suffer from awful side effects from it, if I decide to go on it.
I may ask my doctor about mixing some Risperdal with the Latuda for depression at lower doses.