How do you go about groceries

When you don’t like crowds? Even though bf is with me. I miss Klonopin.

1 Like

You can go early in the morning or at night.

7 Likes

Soon my parents will travel to a different country for 3 weeks. I’ll be ordering food online from Walmart during that time.

I can’t do crowds yet, too much hallucinating and head pain.

4 Likes

I hate going out in public. So I usually do groceries at 7 am or 10 pm because there’s hardly anyone there. Also, self check out. I ring myself through in record time.

2 Likes

I do pick up service quite often. Only encounter one person. But I’m trying to get out more. Grocery shopping really sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah
Sometimes my bf goes alone. Too many people in the way

We shop at the 24 hr grocery store about 12 - 130AM, very few people to deal with, although after 2AM when all the bars close, it can be pretty entertaining.

2 Likes

We go early morning when it is mainly retirees. They don’t pay us any attention.

1 Like

My husband and I go together usually Saturdays around 6 p.m. Everyone else is getting ready to go out on dates.

1 Like

I get what I can on walmart.com and then for the rest of it I make a list in the order of the grocery store, keep my head down and just focus on what I need to get. I try really hard not to let the other people get to me. I use my breathing technique a lot. My husband usually holds the conversation if anyone wants to talk to us, so that helps a lot.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.