How do you forum?

Personally I iPad or Chromebook.

2 Likes

sometimes phone sometimes tablet. i personally like tablet because i can watch youtube and do other stuff at the same time as scrolling through post

1 Like

At home I use my MacBook Air. Sometimes if I am in bed, or at work, I’ll have a look on the Discourse App on my phone, which I recommend you download if you have not done yet!

1 Like

Laptop always. Not a fan of mobile anything. To be honest, if it wasn’t for my wife insisting I have one, I’d ditch this BS phone thing and get a landline.

2 Likes

i feel more lazy when i use my phone. i can lay down or be on the toilet and have the world at the tip of my fingers. i have 3 laptops tho and a pc for gaming, 2 tablets. lol sometimes i dont have the energy to use most of it but i can use the phone even if i just woke up, its usually the first thing i do

1 Like

I’m always on my tablet. My laptop crapped out on me about a year ago.

1 Like

Mostly my iPhone. Sometimes my MacBook

1 Like

On my phone.
My laptop died.

1 Like

Either my desktop or smartphone.

1 Like

MacBook Air. Sometimes use my iMac but prefer MacBook Air .

1 Like

My phone usually

1 Like

I usually log in and scroll through the headlines, thinking what interest me. Press on my avatar to see who commented or liked from the previous session.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.