How do you feel about the User stats?

hi guys, i have been looking at the user stats a lot, i cant help it,

doesn’t seem like i do much here :confused: and i wish i could do more,

my stats are rubbish and i don’t understand them bc i feel like i try my best but its not good enough,

what do you guys think about your stats compared to others?

• I like my stats
  • I hate my stats
  • I don’t care
  • I could do better to improve my stats

0 voters

I never look at the stats.
They don’t really say much about a person.

Someone who posts and likes a lot might have less meaningful things to say than someone who rarely ever does it.
And someone who posts too short or too long posts might not get their meaning properly across.

They’re just numbers. You’re doing fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t care, I already know that @far_cry0 is the King.

7 Likes

you are wrong, if you look at the stats you will see that farcry is not the king lol

I like the stats but idk if they truly reflect everything i need to know about our members.

Other members read a lot more than me and i feel i read as much as i can, tbh idk how those members read so much, i think i would get unwell if i read that much, seems like a full time job for some people lol

It shows how dedicated to this site they are even if they don’t post or anything (like those further down the list)

Also there seems to be a grading system which i think depends on how many likes you get, the more likes you get the further up the list you go lol.

Its strange bc i thought it would take everything into account and not just how many likes we get.

The default is sorting by likes received, but you can change which criteria is used to sort the list by clicking on that column header.

2 Likes

thanks for telling me that @Moonbeam i didn’t know :slight_smile:

@far_cry0 is king of the likes given :slight_smile:
he has given 42.6k which is a phenomenal amount and thats in all the time he has been here (although idk when he joined) :wink:

@everhopeful is next in line with 34.5k likes given for all the time she has been here :wink:

2 Likes

Is she a woman…??

2 Likes

this will blow your mind though… guess who has got the most views of all time? it is truly astronomical haha like (how do you even do that?) :joy::joy::joy:

i also just read something even more stupendous lol
the same person has read almost twice as much as anyone else on here than anyone else :slight_smile: sorry but i think that deserves a big :trophy::trophy::trophy: :wink:

3 Likes

@Rhubot has read the most posts on the forum by far.

4 Likes

I didn’t even know these stats existed. I’m not sure if I care or not.

2 Likes

@far_cry0, you know what to do…

2 Likes

@Rhubot is the queen of this establishment lol

2 Likes
8 Likes

Leave it @zeno

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 6

2 Likes

So close yet so far xxx

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I visited this site for 450 days but i don’t care too much

3 Likes