How do you earn money when you can't afford a "normal"job ( because of the schedule, stress etc)

Just curious about that.

4 Likes

You apply for disability money with the government

4 Likes

I have this thing…i dont care about any job. So i have to be a janitor. Cause nobody dies from alittle dirt. I do the best i can and i dont mind doing alot of uncomfortable work. But NOONE can ever tell me to CARE about a job.

4 Likes

Ok.
Besides this i would like to now.

2 Likes

I work for myself in the junk world, don’t get rich but its a living and I get a work out everyday

4 Likes

There are sites that pay you for taking surveys and watching commercials, like SwagBucks.

2 Likes

You could start your own dog walking or lawn mowing or window washing business.

5 Likes

I think the best way to make money when you can’t do a “normal” job working for someone else is to start your own business or to work in all commission sales. If I had to work, those are the things I would do.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get a small hours job atm working in a supermarket or kitchen, its just helping out like cleaning tables and stocking the fridge but it is still important, i hope i get the job anyway, one is 8 hrs a week and the other is 12 hrs a week, if i see anything similar i will try and apply for that as well.

1 Like

U can look into drop shipping. This basically means that u sell stuff over the internet but u don’t make it or store it, u just sell it like on your own website or on eBay and other stuff…

Also
If u are an artist maybe u can make some money with ur art… Like sell paintings or tickets to a show…

Another option is to open your own business but that can be very stressful…

Another option is to make a social media profile like on Instagram, pick a topic or a celebrity you want to post about and if you get enough followers u can start posting ads and making money that way…

Another option is investing in the stock
Market, this can be done from home, I don’t know much about it and I heard it’s pretty much gambling but some people make money this way…

Another option is cryptocurrency… Investing in Bitcoin or other digital coins can make u some money…

Also, the market is always changing and the best thing to do is to think one step ahead… This can be difficult but it’s the only way to do business I think…

Good luck!

Btw this is a really good question

1 Like

Find something you like and see if there are jobs that allow you to work from home. For example, I know that Apple has tech support jobs that you can do from home. Some people work as virtual personal assistants.

1 Like

Thank you all for the good ideas!
I am writing a blog for now even though it takes me more time than a healty person will spend it’s ok for me… is better than doing nothing.

1 Like

@anon1152203 take notes

Investing in cryptocurrency is gambling too.

I’m interested in drop shipping. But it’s so expensive to learn about it and get started.

I am on 2 pensions (polish and UK), nurturing allowance + renting a flat and runing my own online shop :slight_smile: Apart from that I also used to work in a normal job for 1,5 years not so long time ago. I think its quite active for a schizophrenic :slight_smile:

I collect cans and beg…but I’m homeless SOoo…you might not want to try that one

I collect U.K. disability.

Use your creativity. Write, paint, sports etc… Get good at it and it will eventually pay.

Working in a non normal job, like a flexible startup, coding utilities for the business at whatever pace you like :slight_smile: But that requires a lot of luck, effort and even more luck.
Freelance coding can be a good alternative though. especially for the ones who can concentrate and read boring books about computer stuff