How do u get high on life?

I don’t mean high as in wasted on drugs, I mean ecstatically happy. I was skipping breakfast and lunch, except for a spoon of coconut oil, but then I got tired and worried so I ate

1 Like

Reading good books and doing mathematics.

1 Like

Do u prefer true or not true books?

Depends I guess.

1 Like

You just gotta feel it baby. Go with the flow ups and downs.

3 Likes

The down I’m in right now feels so dull but I guess u r right. Life is not ganna ever b perfect

It’s ok to cry my brother. This is a tough disease. Just go with the flow of your emotions. They ebb and flow like life. Just never ever give up. There is always sunlight in the morning. Your sunlight is coming soon.

2 Likes

I do meditation. It is proven to make you feel better.

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Find something you love doing, devote yourself to it and set attainable goals. Drop unhealthy habits and you will start feeling more optimistic about things. Happiness can be very elusive for people with MI. It will likely take more effort than a neurotypical but I believe in you. Start small and work up to bigger things and you can overcome the adversity you face

2 Likes

This is good advice. I do like writing

1 Like

Then write away. And remember even things we love can at times be frustrating

1 Like

Im shy but i get happy when i sing, or listen to a song… either music or a nice push bike ride into town :smiley:

1 Like

It’s fun when I go to language exchange club. I learn a new language and socialize with people. This vitalizes me.

2 Likes

I would love to learn German but I cant. Too hard.

1 Like

Learning a foreign language is also good for brain development.

1 Like

AA saying: Fake it 'til you make it.

Also? Put on some good tunes and CRANK IT.

:blush:

1 Like

Music can put me in a good mood sometimes

Listening to music and dancing to it (alone!) :laughing:
Going to the library or a bookshop :heart_eyes:
Reading
Having cappuccino with hubby
Visiting my parents

1 Like

being in love is the only way.

1 Like