How difficult it is to improve

I get good care now but I still find improving myself I difficult job. A journey into the unknown with a dangerous past to overcome. And these old wheels start to resent the squeaking even if it is for the best.

1 Like

With this disease if you’re not fighting it and trying to improve then you’ll end up going backwards.

1 Like

If you try to improve in other fields than mental health stuff, you could actually get some results. Because as you all know, improving in sz is pretty rare to become reality. Ha!

It’s supposed to be difficult. Nothing of worth comes easily.

1 Like

And it’s why we need a support group to cheer us on.

1 Like

I need a lot of support. That’s all I know

1 Like

I think the difficult part is that I’m not growing in the usual sense of the word. It seems like I’m only learning and becoming more aware of my disability. So my efforts don’t really feel rewarded.

Can somebody explain how we can improve? Diet/exercise what else?

Thinking positive, work to not be cynical, join some sort of group.

Find your limit with something. Believe that it can be moved if you hit it hard enough. Hit it with everything you’ve got. Then round up your peer support and nail that mutha again with everything they have, too.

It can actually become fun over time.

1 Like

Scott Peck said about character, “Either you have it or you are it.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.