How did Satan get created?

before the Creation… that Satan is part of … How did this being come to existance, how was he created and how is " HE " able to deceive the whole world

in terms of Truth

I read that Satan was God’s favorite Angel called Lucifer, but he was in love with himself more than anything because of his unusual beauty, and he didn’t accredit God for his blessings but only himself. So he went into a rebellion with a couple of his followers and a war erupted in Heaven. In the end Lucifer and his band lost the war and were cast into Hell by God. Now called Satan, he made the promise that he would confuse all mankind and deceive them into following him except for the true servants of God…

2 Likes

he wasn’t “created” (lol) he was the snake lured eva to eat the ■■■■■■■ apple! Lest, whats my 5 sec google-search told me. And I know it doesn’t make any ■■■■■■■ sense, but, well, it’s the ■■■■■■■ bible lol. lol lol. lol lol lol… lol lol

link: http://www.exploregod.com/who-created-satan?gclid=CjwKEAjw-ZqrBRDt_KjhjcbzhhISJAAlRGvlXZsIIH4RKhKG0l0Z7frs5CgcfmlQwaqQJ8ftqihZThoCl_3w_wcB

? i do not compute. Why wouldn’t he wanna convert a bunch of god-trippers to come join his dark army? it would be the ultimate mockery of god (and man, lol)
scared

Someone told a story around a campfire

4 Likes

Earth belongs to satan. That’s why he was able to offer Jesus the kingdoms of the world when Jesus was being tempted in the desert.

1 Like

Actually, Earth belongs to Azazel.

Azazel’s fate is foretold near the end of 1 Enoch 2:8, where God says, “On the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. […] The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin."

Satan was an angel and he was in my opinion Gods lawyer pretty much. (The Grand Accuser).

You guys should know that increased religious thinking can really lead to psychotic episodes…I dunno if posting on it is always a good idea for everyone. Maybe a religious chatroom would be better.

Satan was created at the time of the Abrahamic religions. Previous to that gods were capable of both good and bad.

1 Like

interesting. but might that be becuase christianity is mono-theistic?

1 Like

A lot of the stories come from a corruption of older beliefs & understandings - The Devil was created by the orthodox Church - i don’t think there is any such thing. A lot of the story was a corruption of the Solar Logos (& associated areas).

The Secret History of Lucifer - Book by Lynn Picknet.gives a basic overview on the subject.

It’s actually trinine, not to mention the veneration of the Saints.

oh ■■■■, you’re right.

what does that mean? :stuck_out_tongue:

I disagree that it’s mono-theistic. Satan must be seen as akin to being a god. If God was all powerful, then Satan would not be a problem.

2 Likes

Basically that in many regards orthodox Christianity can be very well considered to by Polytheist - especially in relation to other religions - Oh the irony.

1 Like

Ancient Heliopitian is the oldest first recorded religion - by some accounts it’s up 20,000 years old (or older) - That is a genuinely Monotheistic religion - Atum.

1 Like

Mocking God sucks.

I do it occasionally but we have a certain kinda rapor.

He allows me to be persecuted and I mock him occasionally , we gotta thing where we meet on another level.

And yes talking religion with a bunch of sz afflicted could be very triggering.

Sounds like a murder mystery to me. When you all find out “who dun it” let us know.

3 Likes

According to TimothyWyllie the uprising of rebel angels has ended -

http://www.timothywyllie.com/Return_of_the_Rebel_Angels.htm

[quote] About The Return of the Rebel Angels

Furthers the revelations of The Urantia Book, providing a beautiful vision of our coming return to the Multiverse

• Offers angelic reassurance that “Armageddon has been canceled” and that the coming transition will be gentle and the future positive

• Explains Lucifer’s angelic rebellion, its impact on the past 200,000 years, and the transformation of consciousness on the horizon as the fallen angels return

• Shares the author’s spiritual wisdom gained through extensive travels and encounters with angels, ETs, and other enlightened beings[/quote]

As recorded in The Urantia Book, two hundred millennia ago 37 planets, including our own, were quarantined from the rest of the Multiverse to quell the spread of the Lucifer rebellion within the angelic hierarchy. Now, after eons of isolation, the fallen angels have been forgiven and Earth’s connection with the Multiverse is being restored, initiating a massive transformation of consciousness as we reconnect with angelic guides, extraterrestrial beings, and our spiritual heritage as sacred vessels for God’s presence.

[Rest in Link]

I think organised religion needed a bogeyman and so created Satan. It’s just a tactic to scare you into doing the church’s bidding and make heathens sign up for the great religious boat ride.

That’s as far as literal satan is concerned. But in a way we all contain some dark influences, a shadow side if you will, and some people lose control and end up struggling with it.

1 Like