How can I get people out of my mind and body

This is my problem. What steps can I take to get people out of my mind and body. They are getting worse. I want to look like myself and don’t want them touching me. I think I am the only one going through this. They made my hair so thin and tried to make me overweight. Most did it because of a bad influence and they thought hurting me was what she wanted. Today a woman wanted my face and body I feel. I don’t want these things to happen to me anymore. Please help. Who can I go to for help?

Do explain this to your pdoc.

Once, I felt people or friends wanted my jaw, I was also chased in my dreams friends asking my jaw as I used to talk a lot. After I posted it here back in those days I used to see broken jaw bones of sheep I think. Which directly impacted my mind again.

I would suggest consult you pdoc if you are sensing which is not real.

1 Like

They wanted your jaw. Your jaw must be really nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best think is not to care, but some time I forget to not to care the real stuff even.
That make this condition even more challenging. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They are pretty crumby people sometimes.

Now, to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Hey @Bowens. Fifteen

Yeah, what’s up?

This thread could some help

1 Like

I’m not sure what to say to her @iconoclast_01 . I’ve shared with her before that there is no one else in her mind and body. I’m not sure what else I can say to help her.

@see121 There are not other people in your body. They are not making your hair thin and making you overweight. These are beliefs that you need to discuss with professionals. Maybe your pdoc and/or therapist if you have one. These beliefs are not real. It’s impossible for people to be inside another persons body.

2 Likes

Thank you, I didn’t realize this was ongoing. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.