How are you now in mind?

How are you now???

I am feeling little down… the thought train is taking me places… wishing for endless peace… :slight_smile:

I wish you peace of mind also. Is there something specifically bothering you or just general ruminations?

Yes something has been bothering me since i left my wife when she was pregnant and i was not back until 3-4 months. But somehow back on track now. That something is there is no care for me in real after the episode from people who paid me for my education. Also they have been so supportive during some of tough times i faced. Maybe they got exhausted that i can understand. However its been taxing now that for so long there is not even a HI from them. Neither if i reach out nor if i don’t there is nothing that happens to be as for normal people. I believe it has caused me a different state of mind.

I find it so hard to put how I’m feeling into words. But I don’t feel well. I’ll just leave it at that.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, so if I’m understanding correctly they don’t want to stay in touch? and you don’t really know why? Or did I get confused?

1 Like

I don’t really know is the answer. There has been few bad experiences with me after they helped me. But they were in touch. Maybe now they consider me as a stereotype. I think its all over now.

I’m sorry, that’s hard. Maybe they are going through some stuff right now too. You could wait a bit then try to contact them again.

1 Like

Peace :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m sad. :sob: 151515151515

1 Like

But why ??? 151515

Thank you for asking - many big reasons - that’s all I can say.

1 Like

I can wait my life. But I am so confused. That i don’t know if i should be talking about these things or not. But i am randomly and openly venting, hoping that it gives me a solution. Tera, BTW You are such a help…

I’m full of fried eggs, hash browns, pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, and caramel macchiato. I’m feeling fine and life is good. Think I will go out with the Missus and we can walk to the lake and back (7 km round trip).

1 Like

You look like a strong person to me. This must be just a phase.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement; it means a lot to me, sriharryster.

1 Like

Your appreciation also means a lot. Thanks!!

1 Like

I just hope it all works out in the end. Friends can be hard to come by.

1 Like

Words of wisdom!!!

1 Like

It’ll all be ok in the end - and if it isn’t ok - it isn’t the end. source unknown

2 Likes

In mind, I am totally content and at peace in the world. My feet are a little cold though.

1 Like