How are you liking your place

do you want to change everything?

I feel me and my place are cumbersome.

We’re dirty and messy. It looks like a poor house or something. But we have each other lol…

It’s mainly my step-father but I also struggle now. I used to be clean and stuff and organized. But my step-father pays the bills and is the breadwinner so I shut my mouth up now…

My brother and my mom are super organized and clean. My brother’s room looks like it’s from a catalogue haha…

2 Likes

Phil’s big thing is the kitchen. What, you can’t clean the bathrooms? ha.

2 Likes

I like my place but it’s really small, I mean really. So if I live in it and have things about it seems really messy. So that’s all, I have to be better about keeping it picked up.

1 Like

My house was built in the 1950’s but it was considered a nice house back then. It was renovated in the 1970’s. It’s a little dated but I’ve lived here for 43 years and I like it. There are some things that could be fixed up a little, like the driveway needs to be paved, but all in all it’s not bad.

1 Like

I rent a one room.
I would like to Buy some new stuff to it.

1 Like

I’m happy with my place.

1 Like

I am happy with my place as well. I live with my mom and dad but it is a decent size house.

1 Like

I like my place a lot, we’re currently renovating it. Fresh paint, new kitchen, new bathrooms and new patio.

1 Like

It sucks there’s no furniture except the beds and a pair of plastic foldout chairs. We just moved 🥸

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.