Hospital stay But Im back on track

Yo guys it me :smiley:

I had like a week long stay in the hospital and I had been doing really bad for the past 2 monthsdoing drugs and not taking care of myself.

Good news is Im back and still doing my masters program. Working on the thesis atm and my boss is super chill about it. Still feel bad tho

Anyway heres the first beat Ive made in a minute

15 Likes

I am so relieved to hear from you! I was so worried

2 Likes

Yeah sorry when Im doing bad I tend to isolate hard. Dont really talk even to my family, just say Im doing fine

I think things are looking up though, got a new med called tercian (cyamemazine). Dont know much about it other than its a french med but it seems to do the trick lol

How are you doing ninja?

2 Likes

Hey dude!

Good to see you back, and hope you’re doing well :sunny:

2 Likes

Thanks @Schztuna! Good to see ya

Im doing ok at the moment but Ill take ok so long as I can just finish my degree in a few months lol

2 Likes

Glad to see you back and doing better @zwolfgang

2 Likes

Thanks @Wave!

Good to be back

2 Likes

Doing well, can’t complain. I know nothing about the French med either, but I’m glad it is helping! Nice new song, btw

2 Likes

Awesome job doing big things-- getting a degree ain’t easy, and with all of the hurdles SZ throws at us it’s defos a challenge for sure.

You got this!

2 Likes

Ty @Schztuna!

Im doing my best, just hope it works out. Beatmaking helps, but I cant fully setup my production stuff cuz theres no space in my new place. Hopefully this is the last time I move in awhile, usually it ends with me scrambling lol

2 Likes

Yeah @Ninjastar Im pretty happy with it!

Thanks glad you liked, first beat Ive made in awhile that I really liked a lot

2 Likes

welcome back =)

2 Likes

Hey thanks @lekkerhondje its good to be back

3 Likes

Im diggin the beat/vibe of the song you made. <3

2 Likes

Good to see you online, man.

Glad you’re doing better.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon71432064! Im really happy with this one :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @anon54386108 good to be back on!

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re back. And it’s good the new med is helping.

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo!

I smoke a lot more but its for the best, Im off the wellbutrin

2 Likes

It’s good to see you on the forum @zwolfgang I’m glad you’re feeling better and working on your Masters thesis.

2 Likes