Homework help

Hey guys. Things are pretty stressful for me because it’s January and a lot of bad things have happened to me in Januaries past. Plus, winter blues. I am procrastinating on my homework and I really need to get it done. Can someone convince me to do my lessons and homework?

5 Likes

Don’t be superstitious! January is over tomorrow anyway, so you made it !

Just make a start on your homework and then the momentum will carry you through. Starting it is always the problem.

So just start! You can do this !

5 Likes

It’s more a PTSD thing than a superstition thing. I’m not expecting more bad things to happen. I’m just having trouble not thinking about the bad things that already did. But yeah, I hear you.

5 Likes

You’ve got this @Ninjastar! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Get everything set up for it, the books, paper and pencil, organized desk area, etc. and then you’ll feel more like doing it.

4 Likes

Just do it and you’ll be glad you did it later.

3 Likes

If you complete an assignment, I’ll clean my floors

3 Likes

Trying to send some good vibes your way to help @Ninjastar.

3 Likes

I only have a little bit more work to do. Send me motivation to power through to the end before I have to submit it all tomorrow!

2 Likes

Sir Level sends a Level 9 motivation energy elixir primed perfectly to inspire homework completion abilities. :blush:

4 Likes

I’m sending you a purple nurple if you don’t work hard. Super purple. You won’t like it.

Hit 'dem books!!!

:heart:

2 Likes

You can do it! I just got through my exercising even though I didn’t feel like doing it. Do what I did. Know how much time approximately you’ll need to finish. As you do it every few minutes let yourself know how much time you only have left so you know the end is near. Good luck!

2 Likes

Like, I’ll say 5 minutes down! 10 minutes down! I’m halfway now. Closing stretch!

2 Likes

I’m not sure how long my homework will take because I am learning a brand new thing I’ve never done before. It is intimidating because I have nothing to compare it to. But you’re right. I only have 5 things left to do, and one of them is almost finished. The other 4 are more practical and not just watching a video while taking notes. One is a quiz, and it is open note. I am good at quizzes.

3 Likes

You can do it. :sunny:

2 Likes

Ok. Maybe do 3, reward yourself with a break and then finish the other 2???

1 Like

I did all my work that is due tomorrow!!! I feel so proud right now lol I had to drag myself over that finish line.

7 Likes

Yay! This deserves a purple nurple!.. I mean cake!.. I mean pat on the back.

2 Likes

Sir Level sends a delicious piece of Tiramisu cake with a cherry on top and whipped cream. :yum::blush:

:cake:

2 Likes

Hey folks. I need help focusing again. This time, I slacked on watching my lesson videos, and I need to get through them all so I can take my quiz. It isn’t due til the end of the day, but I want to get it done before I pick up Starlet from his sleepover, so I can have a nice quiet house to work in. I have to watch 4 more videos, each is 10-15 minutes long, and then take a 15 question quiz. I have 2 chances on the quiz, so depending on my score I may need to do it twice.