Hi y'all. What are you doing today?

Hi y’all. I’m going to be rehydrating today and I think just taking it easy even though I have an inspection in a couple days. My place isn’t too bad I can get into shape pretty quick. I do have to go out real quick this afternoon for meds. Unfortunately it will be when it’s 103 degrees. But luckily I can come home to air conditioning. What about you? What are you doing today?

8 Likes

i been working on some new music today… the day flew by doing that. I also had din dins and still trying to recover from my cold… i feel a bit better today but still low on energy.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you were sick, but glad you are getting better. Have fun with your music.

3 Likes

Hi Leaf.

I’ll be browsing through a study bible today.

Other than that I will have a couple of chores around the house.

:smiley:

Hope you can stay hydrated in the heat that you are experiencing. Do you have good drinking water? Maybe add some Pedialyte too.

2 Likes

Nothing really, just had my coffee and smoked my cigs. I made a vegetable omelette, it was alright I was just trying to get this hunger pang over with. I’m just going to relax today try taking it easy not pay my negative thoughts any attention, maybe game who knows lel… Hope you have an amazing day @Leaf !!!

3 Likes

Hi Skunky, enjoy the bible study. Yeah I’ll get some fitness water later, right now I’m drinking spring water. Don’t work too hard on your chores or they’ll make you keep doing them. lol

2 Likes

Thank you @anon97970229 I hope you have an amazing day as well.

2 Likes

Today I’m going to study and help my dad get ready to go camping Thursday. He’ll be out of town tomorrow and Wednesday so he’s getting ready today.

1 Like

I’m just waiting on my mama to get off work so I can go exchange some shoes for a pair I liked more. Hopefully they still have them in my size! :grimacing:

2 Likes

That’s sweet of you to help your papa.

1 Like

I’ll be hoping for you.

1 Like

Have a few chores to do today… and later I want to go to gym with my brother. I started going on Saturday.

1 Like

Just got to get through tonight and tomorrow night. Then go home Wednesday. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Oh I know you’re excited

1 Like

I will be going to work. Then coming home and relaxing. :wink:

1 Like

How is work going?

Works going great. I’ve found something I can do with my sz. Really enjoying it thank you

1 Like

That’s wonderful. I’m glad you are enjoying it.

1 Like

I’m just hoping for feedback and browsing the internet. I’m pretty confused.

I hope everyone else has a good one though.

1 Like

What are you confused about?