Hi, I'm new

I don’t know how you guys usually go about this, or if you go about this at all…

But I thought I’d introduce myself. I’m “Trigger”, diagnosed schitzo affective about 5 years ago? I currently consider myself in the stages of recovery and functioning, but like most I still struggle.

I look forward to getting to know you all better, and maybe even myself!

3 Likes

Welcome! You will certaintly find lots of support here. I love this site…

3 Likes

it is nice to meet you…welcome!!

3 Likes

thought i would say hi.
take care

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Trigger :smile:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums!! )))

My name is Sasha, I post a lot of art in the creativity forum… If you like that sort of thing please drop by to check them out.

3 Likes

Welcome to the site. I was diagnosed about 7 years ago, I frequent the boards sporadically. It’s been a good place to touch base. Hang in there, it can be up and down, but it won’t be always bad.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Trigger. I believe you will enjoy and find useful what you’ll experience here.

3 Likes

Welcome, I hope this site is useful for you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! There’s a lot of useful information and practical advice among other things here.

1 Like

Welcome…,

1 Like

welcome to the website!

1 Like

I like you already. You’re brief and to the point.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Most people here are supportive, though there may be one or two who will attack you if you say the wrong thing. I’m glad to hear that you’re in recovery and functioning.

1 Like

Wecome Trigger. I hope you find what you are looking for. ppl here are very supportive and helpful.

1 Like

(Crowd of thousands chanting!)

TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER! TRIGGER!

1 Like

@pansdisease: lol, that made my day.

Thank you for all of the positive welcomes!