How is everyone?

What’s everyone up to tonight? I’m just chilling.

2 Likes

I just watched Family Guy on Netflix.

1 Like

Trying to convince myself I should get some rest. Not feeling it though, sleep anxieties is a thing.

1 Like

I been smoking cigarettes, and I’ve been eating Reese’s cup bars.

1 Like

Same except Reese’s cups. I got a 70% chocolate bar though.

That’s a funny show. Almost as good as South Park.

1 Like

I hope you can get some sleep.

1 Like

Just got back from having an early dinner out with my sister. We both shopped for sunglasses in Macy’s. Then we sat outside and ate, and talked for over an hour. It was fun. She treats me all the time so this time I made it my treat and I paid everything plus the 20% tip. We talked and people-watched and the food was good and the weather wasn’t too hot and it wasn’t too cold

Then after dinner we went our seperate ways but I’ll probably see her again Saturday. I was walking through the parking garage to get to my car and saw two coke machines. They took debit cards so I swiped my card and reached down for my drink but it got stuck. I had to lean way over to pull it out and I grabbed it and when I pulled it out I felt another behind it!

Sometimes it happens, but I pulled two out and “Christ!”, there was a bunch of them down there! I pulled 5 Cokes out and there were even more left! I couldn’t carry more than 5 so some friendly looking blond lady was walking by and I told her, “Man, this coke machines giving out free cokes.” She smiled and kept walking. Someone else is going to get lucky.

Tomorrow my other sister has to work but I get the day off so she said I could use her porch and sit outside and relax.

5 Likes

Drinking some coffee with pumpkin pecan coffee creamer in it… watching the news… probably gonna change it soon… I’m doing pretty okay!

2 Likes

I’m glad you had a good time with your sister.

1 Like

Sounds nice. Is it morning where you’re at?

1 Like

Well thanks!..

1 Like

Noo… it’s like 6:30pm lol but it’s like a desert💁‍♀️

1 Like

I just got through watching a long but good documentary about Roger Ebert.

Afterwards I ran to the grocery store to get some Shasta cola.

Now I’m just chillin on my couch.

Waiting for meds to kick in.

1 Like

I just got home and am about to have a coffee.

I’m pretty well thank you.:slightly_smiling_face:

I weigh 59 kg so I’m not happy I put on weight.

Just had a shower and my hair is wet and messy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.