Hi everyone, watcha up to today?

I went to a place of worship. I was really emotional. It brought back memories. And the togetherness was spiritual wen singing

5 Likes

Not much here, went to the store and got some food, had my morning walk and rode my bicycle, I had a thought that I would go to a church today, but it did not happen, it is snowing and everything is so white, it was nice to wake up and have some coffee, not much is happening.

3 Likes

Went for lunch and took a quick five minute walk along the beach. Bought a homeless guy a subway and a coffee, dont do it usually - but the guy looked genuinly ill.

Went to the polish deli and got some sausage and gherkins to munch on, and spent a tenner on sweets to fill up my candy tub i have on the table as well. Boiled sweets are great, when you get the twinge for a drink.

Just gonna be flicking between netflix, here and my games all day.

7 Likes

I did some DIY in my allotment today, a new kitchen, soon im going to watch the bicycle race from Belgium.
Tonight, nothing much but staying sober.

4 Likes

Going out with my friend and getting some coffee.

3 Likes

Going to stock up on groceries and dry goods with my husband. Also do some laundry. We will probably do some laundry

2 Likes

I’m on a bus ride right now.

The sun is shining.

Nice break from all the storms in the uk

4 Likes

Hi Butterfly!

I’m not up to much. Just researching phones that can shoot 4K video. I need a new phone anyways.

It sounds like you’re having a good Sunday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not much now, but I just spent several hours sitting outside playing Rummikub

5 Likes

I have a lot of cleaning to do.

I have a lot of cleaning to do all week.

Also have to take all the trash/recycling out,

Pick up is tomorrow.

On top of all my everyday stuff I have to do.

Busy day,

Busy day ahead.

4 Likes

I don’t know. It’s 9:30 now and I’ve only been up about an hour. I slept really late for some reason today and yesterday. I can’t decide what to do. I’m feeling groggy and it’s getting worse since I took morning meds. But I do have things I can do, I just don’t feel very motivated. I will at least take a bath today at some point. And today I’m definitely making lentil street tacos with salsa, avocado, sour cream and cabbage so I will be having yummy food at least. Who knows once the med effect wears off maybe I’ll motivate and get something else done. We’ll see.

6 Likes

I went to a place of worship last night, Saturday night. My friend is at one now, Sunday morning. I have been staying at her house for the past four days. It’s been a good time. I go home today.

2 Likes

I am at work! And then go to a support group later on today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that.
I showed my face at my older sisters going away party tonight. She’s moving from the U. S. to Mexico soon. She has a lot of friends and most of them are nice.

One woman at the party was being really friendly to me, I had heard my sister talk about her before and it was kind of cool to meet her. I didn’t stay long though.

Afterward, I went shopping at CVS pharmacy and then I came here to Jack-in-the-Box where I’m sitting drinking a coke and trying to unsave the world.

3 Likes

I know that feeling, I think it’s really special when you have those kinds of spiritual experiences.

Today I woke up starving thanks to my intermittent fasting. Then I mostly wanted to keep myself busy to distract from it so I painted and then I played videogames. But I went kind of stir crazy. I’m going to have to find a way to keep myself busy all this week because I have no schoolwork :confused: watched knives out w my boyfriend that was fun

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.