Here's a news story that will annoy you probably

https://www.cricketcountry.com/news/having-been-cured-of-schizophrenia-england-spinner-monty-panesar-eyes-return-to-cricket-847998

1 Like

Wow, you told my future!!! That article did annoy me!

1 Like

This makes me mad.

1 Like

Can someone summarize it for me plz lol i dont feel like reading lots !!!

Cured my arse. We all know its a bit more involved than that. My bet is that he didnt actually have Schizophrenia in the first place.

1 Like

Summary

The guy’s paranoid schizophrenia began when he pissed on a nightclub bouncer. Okay. Then (yes, there’s a then) he was “cured” by another cricket player (a respected psychoanalyst) who told the guy to stop saying bad things about himself.

Sounds like a cure for schizophrenia–said no one ever.

6 Likes

It’s difficult for me to think of being so affected by what I talk to myself about - I can just hear my mother saying “Oh, that doesn’t matter.” But we’re told it does matter. Words matter in the matter of self respect. It could be a true story.

1 Like

It’s almost like being told to just go outside and you’ll be cured. This person is so fake.

1 Like

I think it’s outright ignorance on both cricket players, the sz and psychotherapist. If he has sz, he could just be ok right now and is going to relapse in the future only it’ll be worse next time and will be harder to treat than if he had just taken the darned APs!

1 Like

I have so many questions?
Did this even make sense to the journalist?

1 Like

Lol he maybe had anxiety and guilt of what he did

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.