Helloz againšŸ™ƒ

Hello again to those who remember me, and whoeverā€™s new here. I was dumb and got back with my ex and he relapsed again so I am officially done with him, for real this time, I moved everything out Iā€™m off the lease I deleted his number. Iā€™m kind of worried about living alone, where the symptoms may start again. I learned cops are one of my trigger, itā€™s not that they scare me, I just feel theyā€™re able to read my thoughts and thatā€™s how they like assess people. Iā€™m not officially on my own yet though, Iā€™m 32 and I have to live with my parents house until my housing voucher goes through. Kind of sucky. Good news is Iā€™m a lot better without him and I have a lot of support and a lot of coping skills. Well thatā€™s all for now, feel free to respond, I hope life is treating go over it as well

4 Likes

Itā€™syou. Welcome back.

Itā€™s always me :yum: lol

1 Like

I remember you and your story, welcome back.
I wouldnā€™t be afraid of cops especially if you donā€™t do anything illegal.

Thatā€™s the thing, Iā€™m not afraid of them, I actually appreciate them, but they trigger that feeling that they know, ya know?

1 Like

Maybe its paranoia? I think telling that to your Dr is a good thing, a med adjustment fixed all my paranoia and positive symptoms.

Yeah, Iā€™ll talk to my therapist about it tomorrow

1 Like

Welcome back i remember you.i think you were active in this forum since 2016.

I found this forum when I first got diagnosed at 19, Iā€™ve been on and off, usually on when the drama in my life suxs or is overwhelming, or the head ā€œstuffā€ acts up, or when (like now) Iā€™m lonelyā€¦

1 Like

Well good to see you back

Why thank you, I appreciate it

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile: I remember you. I remember you were at a laundry mat one night and the owners of it were showing one of those Fifty Shades of Grey movies LOL!

Hope youā€™re well.

Omg, u got an amazing memory!

1 Like

wow, big changes for you.

how will he be?

yeah, I remember you.

Haha! Thank you. Iā€™m good at remembering details I suppose. :slight_smile:

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! Welcome back. You were missed.

(Yeah, I changed usernames. See if you can guess.)

:wink:

Lol, no idea, memory is horrid

Me neither!

[ gives @itsme ā€œwelcome backā€ bite on ankle ]

[ resumes hiding under couch with TV remote ]

:blush:

Lol, Iā€™m so confused, u donā€™t remember your old username?

You see how well your memory works when youā€™re 71 million years old!

1 Like