He wants to shave his hair

He’s going bald and while I support him with it I’m nervous for him as he reAlly doesn’t want to do it as he loves having hair. But of a catch 22. :anguished:

He should shave it and if he doesn’t like it it will grow back. Is it a receding hair line or what? Of course I’m not a man. I don’t know what men think of such things

2 Likes

So why he’s doing it?

1 Like

He is losing his hair

He’s losing his hair as much as he wants to keep it it’s falling out

1 Like

Have you ever seen those hair growth infomercials? Why not try that?

1 Like

I feel nervous for him but I know he will look beautiful regardless but I can’t shake feeling like this

1 Like

They don’t work. All sounds too gimmicky.

1 Like

Poor guy

1 Like

I shaved my head a while back. I was very nervous but as it turns out, I loved it.

3 Likes

Ive always been told a shaved head looks better than having a “monk” hairstyle.
I do a grade one with the clippers usually - but its cos im going grey.

It might suit him - my twin brothers bald as a coot.

3 Likes

Hubby shaves his head down to stubble by taking guard off electric hair cutters. But he keeps the giant wizard bushy beard, which is starting to get grays in it.

But he does it cause he hates his hair, it’s thick and curly. My boys are same way. We usually use the shortest guard on them, so not bald, but not even crew cut like either.

Tell him to shave it. If it starts to grow back and he wants to he can let it regrow in. Otherwise he can be Mr. Clean and you can ask him to clean the kitchen? Lol

2 Likes

You so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Eh, it’s what I use on my hubby and kids…doesn’t ever happen, but it’s worth a shot. Lol

2 Likes

I take finasteride which is a medication that stops a receding hairline. It’s a bit expensive but I want to keep my hair for awhile

I think it will suit him but I’m more worried because he really loved his hair and he’s really anxious about doing this.

I buzz my hair all the time.
I’m due for a buzz cut soon.

1 Like

I wore a buzz or fade for quite a few years and I loved it except people said I looked like a man. So, I grew my hair out just a bit longer to look more feminine. My clothes are quite a bit more feminine now than they used to be too.

1 Like

My husband shaves his head due to hair loss and it looks good on him. And it’s certainly better than the weird comb over. I say go for it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.