Having schizophrenia is hard, but my head is harder

Nothings really happening right now, just trying to bolster my spirits. Not a bad day at work but not a good day either. I had a bunch of good moments and a bunch of bad moments. Doesn’t everybody? Looking forward to the weekend. I possibly might go to church, I will go to the park and test out my new kite, just kidding, I haven’t had a kite since I was a kid. The drugstore near my house would sell a kit to make a kite for a couple of bucks. They were made of paper and balsa wood. They would last a month or two until inevetibly the paper would rip or the balsa wood would snap. I had a lot of fun as a kid. I was so damn weird and quiet as a child but man, I did a lot of cool stuff well into my teens. Anyway, that’s it. Have a nice night and don’t let the bedbugs bite.

5 Likes

My day was OK too. If i was oveesensitive it could a been rough but my head is made of rock today

1 Like

Well said,

That’s how you summarize the past.

Doesn’t everybody?

And that’s how you justify today.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Finally you keep your focus on the future.

:grinning:

I have always been different, and had delusions and hallucinations as a young child, but I still think back and feel nostalgic about those simpler times. I love kites. I love the sound of the ice cream truck coming down the street. Sitting in the sun eating tomatoes right off the vine. Mixing spoonfuls of Ovaltine into milk. Playing on the swings and leaning back as far as I could. Today was frustrating in some ways, but once my workday was done I started my break. I have a whole week off. Life was and is and will be all things.

1 Like

“Those who forget the past, are doomed to repeat it.”

1 Like

Hmm Eather…Nothing either the had they or did…OR…Day to haven’t bucks rip I Bite. Geee Nick I don’t know!