Having a rough night anyone wanna chat

Negative symptoms have been pretty bad the last couple of days, I’m guessing the death of my Aunt has triggered me I honestly don’t know.

Sorry about the death of your aunt and your suffering negative symptoms. I can chat for a bit.

1 Like

Thanks how are you doing?

I’m doing alright. Been staying up late the last few nights. My sleep schedule is a little messed up. How about you other than what you have already said?

1 Like

Yeah my sleep schedule has also been off the last 4 days trying to figure out how to regain my routine.

Honestly things were going good until last week. I just need a distraction

1 Like

What happened last week? Your aunt? Family member deaths can be hard, especially if you are close.

1 Like

Yeah that’s when my Aunt died. She died of COVID she would have been 71 next week

Oh wow…COVID huh? Yeah may parents are just a little bit younger than that. COVID is really dangerous for older people especially.

1 Like

Yeah I had COVID in the being of the pandemic surprisingly I overcame it but I just wish my aunt would have to

My family has managed to avoid it so far. What country are you in, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

I’m listening to this song called I always feel like somebody is watching me lol my positive symptoms have been acting cause my doctor lowered my dose so I asked him to raise it and today was the first day back on my old dosage

1 Like

I’m in Texas which is in the US

Glad your back on the right dosage

Yeah, it’s still pretty bad here (I’m USA too). I’ve even heard you can catch it twice.
How long did your aunt have it?

1 Like

She was diagnosed last week on Wednesday died on Friday morning

1 Like

Oh wow. Something that sudden must’ve been a shock.

1 Like

It just goes to show that these people that don’t take it seriously are playing with lives but not wearing masks and such.

1 Like

Hi I’m up. Sorry to hear about your aunt @Longhorn21. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

sorry your bummed texas, ill rock a double horseshoe for you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.