Having a good day

I have low anxiety today. Feels good, I hope it continues. How is your day going?

7 Likes

I only woke up about 90 minutes ago. It’s going ok so far. I’m waiting on an Amazon delivery (a present for my little nieces)

1 Like

My day is okay. I’m just on dating sites. Wondering if I should go out for lunch but my motivation to move off my bed and be seen by the public is low :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just trying to get back in gear @magz, by starting off listening to my Get Up playlist on Apple Music. Had a really great Cake Day yesterday! :sunglasses::partying_face:

1 Like

I’m fine too today.
Hope it lasts

2 Likes

Great to hear you’re having a good day @magz !

I made an order for Microsoft stock, bought some green bonds, ate a sandwich with Brie, experimented with chat gpt, had some more coffee and am now planning to go for a walk since the sun is shining…

1 Like

The sun is shining here too. I wonder if it has some play into my anxiety levels. I kind of hope that it isn’t connected, so I know I’m not dependent on the weather to feel good… lol

2 Likes

I just woke up and am having an excellent day today.

1 Like

I going to add everyone was saying that the Eagles would win the Superbowl, but I stuck to my guns and the Chiefs. Allow me to enjoy that I was right, and everyone else was wrong…

2 Likes

If there is no delay again with my injection I would be good.

3 Likes

So far so good, looking forward to a lot of things and not dreading anything that much.

1 Like

How was your day today?:slight_smile:

I just woke up but yesterday was good. I painted my first Warhammer 40000 miniature, and was pretty proud of it. I didn’t sleep so well this night though.

2 Likes

I was having a good day till i realised i might have offended community with a badly labelled thread :confused:

1 Like

Like most schizophrenics, I don’t take criticism well. It sticks in my craw.

2 Likes

Critcism is fine for me. I just dont like being dumb. I judged myself as having been thoughtless, thats all

1 Like

My day is just another day. In my head a bit and it’s seriously cold out. So staying in it is for me. Just perusing the forum with YouTube on in the background with my dog snoozing next to me on the couch. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.