Have you read this book?

2 Likes

It seems to be a good book, but I’m wondering if this book is for therapists or for schizophrenics.

I bought a book about cognitive training for schizophrenics, but I didn’t read it entirely because there were too many terms I didn’t understand.

me too i dont no if to buy this book couse my english is not very good, but it would be interesting to read, and it cost a lot…i bought surviving shizophrenia family manual and i didn’t read it all. just litttle bit and i didnt get it helpful haha

Most books about schizophrenia is made for professionals or for family and friends. There isn’t a step-by-step guide for schizophrenics. It seems that our recovery depends on our family and friends.

I actually have this on my bookshelf, haven’t returned it to the library yet! Haven’t really read it lately, either, though.
I remember reading it a few years back when I was still in grad school. Whatever was in there I liked so much that I went back to check it out again once I graduated…but that was like 2 years ago, can barely remember now! I’ll flip through it and post when I have something like a little review of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like