Have you quit cigarettes?

I quit last year, switched to weed, and my lungs have never been happier.

5 Likes

Try sometimes, don’t planning to quit now.

Cigarettes yes. Tobacco no.

2 Likes

I quit for good. It was tough for a few months and took me several attempts but it was one of the best things I did. Or maybe starting smoking was one of the most stupid things I did.

3 Likes

I smoked an average of five cigarettes a day for about a year and a half while I was in the army. It took me about fifty tries to quit. I am so glad I did. I’ve been in heavy smoking populations most of my life - in the army, in AA, and at assisted living for the mentally ill. Where I am now I can see how sick smoking has made a lot of people. A lot of people here have COPD, and they have to use these breathing machines. The financial impact of smoking is huge here. Smoking takes a big chunk out of the SSI checks we get. People who don’t smoke here have more spending money.

1 Like

they say nicoteen is good for the brain

I use ecigs now, so if nicotine is good I’m getting that without the rest of the harmful cigarette stuff. I can feel that I will probably quit ecigs one day too, but as I’ve only been off cigarettes a short while I won’t quit them yet.

I quit 24 years ago cold turkey from a pack and a half a day. One of the best things I did for myself in my own life.

2 Likes

I quit 2 months ago but I still get the urge. I’m glad I quit though and so does my family.

1 Like

No tried in the past multiple times, went on Chantix but that was “BAD”. That in hind sight might have caused my first schizophrenic episode.
Until I get my mental health in order or they legalize Marijuana, going to keep smoking.

I quit cigarettes multiple times in the past only to pick them back up. If I get into a PhD program I am going on the patch because I won’t be expendable anymore.

I read a study that said smoking pot is as bad for your lungs as smoking.cigarettes.

2 Likes

Oh no. That sucks. Oh well, I’ll let weed go someday.

Some people with schizophrenia swear by it. I could never handle it after I got diagnosed.

i dont smoke anything,

i get high on life as much as i can,

love is my drug lol

4 Likes

dude get off the weed. smoking purees is worse than smoking fags.

ive only quit for a year during the time ive smoked. its when i go out and drink i always want a smoke and i just carry on smoking. should quit…but not yet for me.

YES …only continue to smoke if you like breathing by machine.

1 Like

The original Marlboro man died of lung cancer.

I’m drunk right now… No lighter lol. Don’t know what to do. ■■■■■■■ stupid… ■■■■ tobacco.

■■■■ alcohol as well. I’m tired stranded and delusional.

I don’t endorse smoking but if you have to smoke right now use your over burner.

1 Like