Have you heard of the theory about cats?

There is a theory by a notable psychiatrist that says schizophrenia is caused by a parasite found in cat feces. I’m not kidding you.

1 Like

It is just one factor that is possible.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Do you have to eat it? I never cleaned the litter boxes. It was always the parents job.

I’d still take a cat over a dog. And this theory has been around for at least a decade.

1 Like

“it appears to be on par with other schizophrenia risk factors you probably don’t worry about, such as living in a city.”

Not gonna blame cats over this.

1 Like

Yeah i lived among 14 cats in my gandma’s house, they shat everywhere and my mom had to clean, I was in my childhood and teenage years. I wonder if it is a case in my story

Agreed.
There’s a ton of different theories as to the cause of schizophrenia.

Im not going to blame cats either

1 Like

A friend of mine got himself diagnosed with toxoplasmosis but he believes he can see or feel the bacteria moving from his mouth to his eye. He believes the police can see it too. Before this he was into natural remedies.

I like him though. Want him to visit.

I heard about a study that says people who own dogs have issues with co-dependency. Actually, I made that up. but I’m still right.

Fight me!

:facepunch:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.