Have you ever had a forum stalker?

No.

And I’m not particularly worried about stalkers,

What are they going to do? Out me?

I’m afraid of a lot of dumb (shit), like whales, the planet Jupiter, toenails getting too long, etc…

Stalkers doesn’t make the list.

3 Likes

Just a reminder that it’s important to remain anonymous on the forum—here’s an excerpt from the forum guidelines.

1 Like

They’re search bots? They collect data from all over the web for whatever purpose I’m not sure. Here’s an article, don’t know if it’s accurate but it’ll give you an idea what i’m talking about.

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining it to me! I’m a noob with this sort of stuff.

1 Like

Can’t imagine anyone wanting to ‘stalk’ me,
All they’d get is my invented ‘character’ anyway. It’s a ‘part’ of me, yet distinctly different.
Not that I haven’t entertained thr idea though I doibt they’d get what they came for.

I feel like maybe I do but if so Idk what they hope to find lmao come at me bro :sunglasses:

Ha! That made me laugh out loud @KingKazuma!

I got a few sick PM messages about a year ago from some sick guy on here. I didn’t realize what they meant until months later but it cheered me up to see from other posts by him that the guy came across as very disturbed. I usually don’t wish bad things on people but in this case I was relieved and glad to see his character was extremely suspect and I had nothing to do with his bad posts.

1 Like

Neva had stalker…:tiger2::leopard::monkey:

1 Like

I wish man,
the young lady in my psychosis episodes was my stalker.
I miss her sometimes even though she was a c*nt :expressionless: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.