Have you ever been beaten?

I remember my dad used to beat me and my family all the time.

He even enjoyed it, that mother.fuc.ker

At one point I used to don’t be bother by it which made me feel better if that makes sense.

He used his fists, his legs and even his head. The belt was to lean for him.

I had fights also with the others kids every time, used to be called a prick lol

1 Like

I’m sorry you had to suffer through that. Men should not hurt their children.

2 Likes

A lot. The last time he was explicitly trying to break my jaw, he let me know. Didn’t, tho. Pussy.

1 Like

Lol. 151515

My father lost interest after I start telling him to hit harder

1 Like

That just riled mine up. Made it quicker tho

1 Like

Well, some slaps in the face and maybe a kick or two in the arse by my father when i was young.
Now he denies it

4 Likes

Damn. He sounds like a prick

1 Like

You got it eazy

1 Like

Don’t invalidate em. His experience is his own. We all have it bad, or think we do.

4 Likes

Many times by both my father and my ex husband.

2 Likes

As a pre adult only after I’d bad mouthed what was reckoned to be the best babysitter in San Francisco at the time(mid 1960s). She refused to babysit for my parents any more. My father was understandably furious, and I paid the price for my misbehaviour.

1 Like

Damn man, that’s a tough price to pay. Nobody should pay it

No, I’ve never been beaten. I have had some scuffles in the school yard, a bit of wrestling but nothing super serious.

1 Like

That’s good. I swear I could have tell because youre so civil

my dad proper gave me a slap around my face when i was like 12

my mum sometimes pulled me by the ears

1 Like

Thanks, good to know I don’t come across as batsh*t crazy, lol

I did get punched in the head once in high school and it knocked me to the ground. I was disoriented for a while.

1 Like

Nah man, you’re good

1 Like

how comes u got punched like that?

2 Likes

I was taking Kung Fu lessons at the time and I was showing this guy a new kick I had learned but I didn’t pull back in time and hit him by accident, he didn’t like that and clocked me in the head.

3 Likes

My ex liked to slap me around and crap when he was drunk. There’s a reason he is my ex and a reason I, hate beer drunks. They all act exactly the same and the ones who are violent let it all hang out.

2 Likes