Have you ever been beaten?

I fought with a guy who was beating my brother at school, I put him on the ground then pushed him accidently into the street where a car almost hit him, I was frozen from fear that I might have caused his death so he punched me in the nose out of fear. I didn’t want to hurt him, I just wanted to put him on the ground. Anyways I bled a bit from my nose and the guy’s brother came and gave me tissues. I was like 14y.o. The guy said sorry for punching me and that he was scared of being hit by the car. I was lucky the car didnt hit him.

When I was young at school I did get beaten by bigger muscular guys but I also did beat guys who were my size/strength and less. Idk once a skinny guy just attacked me out of nowhere in school so I just put him on the ground and held his hands on his back like cops do lol

I did Kung Fu classes for 3yrs.

1 Like

My dad hit me once (i think) it was scary as hell but i deserved it, i was misbehaving at school or something :frowning: my dad was a good guy though, he was just trying to discipline me for something i did at school. he only did it once, he slapped me on the back of the head another time but it was bc i said something about my mum, idk what he could have done different bc if he just spoke to me i’d have seen him as a soft touch i guess

My old man used to strip me, then whip me with a leather belt, had welts and bleed, he was really a wimp and scared of his own shadow, he grabbed me as a teen and I threw him against the wall and told never to touch me again

I left at 18 never to talk to family again

3 Likes

From my parents I received a few lashings as punishment but never in anger. I find it very sad that parents would hit their children. Monsters.

3 Likes

My father did rarely beat me, it was more my uncle with a belt. He did beat me and my brothers. One day I took the belt from him and did beat him with it lol

1 Like

That’s the way lol

2 Likes

Yea, after I did that he never beaten me or my brothers again.

2 Likes

I got hurt pretty bad when I was raped when I was a teenager. I got bruised up on my neck and hips and stomach. But I’m a survivor and that could have easily gone the other way you know what I mean? I had to escape from him. If I didn’t get away from him the way I did god knows what may have happened.

1 Like

A lot of people have beat me when I was growing up. That made me develop severe PTSD.

just three times. 2 from my older brother and one from high school teenager.i was shy and i don t want to get in trouble so i didn t get much beat.but i was in lot of stress because lot of people get in trouble in my area.

Now the second question

Did you guys liked it? :scream:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.