Have You Been Banned From Other Sites?

sexual joke/spiritual inspiration? That is a unique combination. I can’t think of a single thing that would fit both of those categories. What did you say?

1 Like

it was in the neighborhood of spiritual water/ wetness. i was pretty bent yea

HAHAHAHAHA ohhh I will never look at the holy water fountain the same way again!

2 Likes

it was also my way of asking her to go swimming…

2 Likes

I don’t like people who easily get ‘offended’ specially over some minor thing like it is a bad joke. It is so prude and uncool.

1 Like

well, ty @Sarad . i am a nice guy most of my life but i gave that poor girl hell more so than just that bad joke. she took the brunt of my drug daze. but she chose me then too… so idk

1 Like

Teenagers is most likely an answer. :))

2 Likes

Not all Teenagers are bad or stupid :unamused: :sweat:

2 Likes

I admit I did my best to prove your statement wrong back in my youth.

:disappointed:

Pixel.

2 Likes

Most do. Waves her hands around :sweat: Is some teenagers do have more life exp and can react in a more grown way…
People judge so heavy on body age, and do ignore the person the mind, and what exp that person has…

This is OT but something similar to your thing: when I was in high school there was couple of guys from my class who used to get your home or parent’s phone number, and they would call and tell them " your daughter is taking drugs" or " she is pregnant".
They were still getting girls so go figure

Nope, I didn’t mean they are. Just confused :slight_smile:

I know I am, and im confused most if not all of the time :confused: maybe i just change to Derpy&Confused

1 Like

Hahahaha how would you have figured? Because of the stuff i write over and over again? Also please dont associate me with that name since there is a horrible curseword attached to it that i was ignorant of.

I aint no MRA btw. I just protect my own rights and find these guys to be to my distaste.

Oh geez, I don’t know. The misogyny perhaps? Don’t think anyone else I’ve seen here can beat you in that department. Or it could be the fact that you argue so hard that your fingers are probably bleeding from all the keyboard smashing.

1 Like

misogyny? its misogyny to criticize women? so women are exempt from any criticism by virtue of being born with a vagina?

i dont argue hard. this is absolutely normal for me, i dont even feel fatigued from doing this. i could go on for hours like this. i am the same in real life.

And yet you wonder why people don’t like you.

good point. but i didnt have these views for majority of my life and yet was not liked ever.

It’s still your own behavior that brings this out in people and not some magical voice person controlling everyone but you. There is no conspiracy here.

I was banned from multiple christian forums and multiple christian blog sites when I provided proof of the existence of a higher power, thus proof of the existence of a God.

They all got very very angry and they all violently stated that “They don’t need any proof of the existence of God !”.

Each time, I was completely stunned.

They ALL stated that “Belief” was all that was needed. I thus concluded that they were insane since they placed the value of a belief above the value of a truth. The fact that they wanted absolutely nothing to do with the truth, was a massive massive mind blower indeed.