Have u got any pets

I have my cat Padme thanks to living at home with grandma and grandpa her whole life she’s a spoiled little brat She’s the cat in my profile picture.

1 Like

I do not have any pets at this time, but in the past I have had cats. When I lived in America I had four cats, but I had to leave these behind me and then on the New Year’s eve of 2001 I was in my auto and spoke alone that I did not have even cats, but the amazing thing happened in the next day. Two persons who had given food to one small cat asked me to take this cat to my car and so I did and then I traveled around America with this cat, Minx. The cat learned to follow me when I whistled and for example when I fished with my thrownet in Key West this cat followed me. I like cats.

No, I gave them all up :frowning:

I don’t have any pets, but I’ve always wanted a dog. If I could get a dog, I’d choose a white German Shepherd.

I have a fatty sassy corgi. She’s super smart and loving and I love her to bits, even if she’s not the most well-behaved dog.

2 Likes

I have a 1 1/2 yr old black cat named Jax and a chihuahua/poodle mix 7 yrs old named Sophie.

1 Like

I have a cat named Timka, his color is ‘Fifty Shades Of Gray’.

1 Like

This little guy is a Dachshund Chow mix - looks just like my dog, but my dog has nicer eyes!

My girlfriend has two dogs that remain with me while she is at work. one is a great pyrenees named Phido, (her ex’s idea) and a catahoula hound named RooRoo. I love 'em so much.

hey,

I love cats but have lived with dogs too!

Years ago, humans domesticated dogs. They did that by specific breeding and looking for dogs who fitted into human society.

Years ago, Cats got attracted by rodents around human settlements and decided this was the life and basically domesticated themselves…

…You’ve got to love a cats moxy!

Seriously. A cat is a good pet. They look after themselves pretty much but appreciate love to a degree! You’ve just got to be affectionate…you’ll get it back and look after their litter and food…it’s a pretty easy animal to look after for what they give you! They live up to 15 or so years so you’ve got to commit that long but they can live in apartments etc.

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

1 Like