Has your clinical psychologist or pdoc laughed at you?

Mine i was talking about somethings and she burst out laughing and was trying to compose herself but I never intended to say it as a joke … I tend to have that effect on my partner who tries to tell me that’s cute so I dont feel bad … but it wouldn’t be an intentional joke… so I just don’t get what’s funny

2 Likes

No my pdoc didn’t laugh at me - instead he got irritated at me. Also not pleasant to experience! Feel so alone as he said he can’t help me anymore. The pdoc I went to before him said the same thing - that she can’t help me anymore. Am I such a freak then? I feel like saying to them.

Now I have to go to state sector pdocs as my last pdoc said.

2 Likes

Yes maybe once or twice my previous cbt therapist was trying to hold back a smile lol cos wat I said was funny to her. It wasn’t at all meant to be :frowning_face:

2 Likes

My pdoc smiles and yawns regularly. I guess I must be sometimes funny and sometimes boring.

2 Likes

No, that never happened to me.

1 Like

Yes, when I had told them that I have captain beefheart’s mustache intertwined with my brain neurons in my head

5 Likes

I dont mean this in a rude way but thats kinda cute

1 Like

Yes. She actually just asked me the other day if other people do that to me too. If I say things that people laugh at that weren’t meant to be funny.

I’m not sure if I do. :thinking:

1 Like

I had one laugh at me after yelling ‘do you think people are out to get you?’

I was so mad that I just looked at him in silence and stopped answering his stupid questions.

I refused to see him again.

2 Likes

No but I’ve had a pdoc fall asleep during our session.
He was ancient.

6 Likes

Oh no! Did you have to wake him up?

Lol he was nodding back and forth.
This was one of my first pdocs.
Happened years ago

1 Like

No Dr ever laughed at me, once I laughed at one Dr and he got mad. He asked me if I was laughing at him. He had very white hair (all his hair was very white) and he looked like Santa, I couldn’t control myself lol

2 Likes

His nose was big too so he really looked like Santa lol

I’ve always been afr[quote=“Aziz, post:13, topic:211542”]
No Dr ever laughed at me, once I laughed at one Dr and he got mad. He asked me if I was laughing at him.
[/quote]

I’d be afraid to laugh at a pdoc. I would imagine they would put all sorts of nasty stuff on your record and put you on some med that would make you drool all over yourself or something.

i always complain in my time limited to me with him
i love him it is not big issue if he did

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.