Has anyone got cured from thought broadcasting delusion?

I am taking clozapine 25 mg and olanzapine 9 mg for thought broadcasting but I still have tb.

2 Likes

I take Risperdal oral, Seroquel, Geodon, Topomax and Celexa and I still get thought broadcasting, thought insertion and thought control symptoms on occasion. I consider myself in remission though because I am now, even though I have these, and even hear really loud, unintelligible voices on occasion, I am now the most comfortable I’ve ever been.

3 Likes

How long time have you treat? I think people can read my mind and I can read their mind.

1 Like

How long you bern on those meds? Meds can take several months to relieve your symptoms

1 Like

My thought broadcasting went away on invega

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us

A few tips on things that confuse newbies:

Cake day is the anniversary date of when you joined.

The 1515 or other numbers at the end of peoples posts are because there’s a 15 character minimum to post. So people put 15s after until they get to the minimum characters to post.

To tag someone, put the @ followed by the name.

Here are the moderators if you need them:
@anon4362788 @Bowens @rogueone @anon55031185 @Moonbeam

Mine went away on medication.

1 Like

I got lucky with my med Abilify.

1 Like

It waxes and it wanes for me. Only when I’m not doing well I believe in thought broadcasting. Usually linked to voices.

Anyway, it’s possible to get past this delusion.

1 Like

already one year

what medication did you take?

Do you sometimes walk back and forth on invega ?

Geodon. 15151515

Mine went away with invega and it was bad.

I use to have to be doing something like walking back and forth when I first started invega but it went away after time. Shoot I rather be pacing than hearing voices so I did not realize I was doing it.

1 Like

how long did you take Geodon?

how long did you take Invega? I take AP for a year and I have little improvements .My doc says that I need time but I think I need other AP

how long did you take Abilify?in how much time did your symptoms disappear?

I took Risperidone,haloperidol,olanzapine,amisulpride but nothing works.now I am taking clozapine and olanzapine

I been on it almost two years. (invega)