Has anyone got a wish list?

My wish today is very small. I woke up with a blinding headache and it’s a little hard to work around. I’ve taken some aspirin but it’s still with me.

I wish this headache would go away.

1 Like

I’d take it of course if it came my way, but it’s not top of any wish list.
I have money now where I can afford some things and do you know many times I can’t even use it?
My wish list would include a huge miracle for one, and a couple other things that don’t involve money at all, or involve very little money…

(Post 22 of 22…LOL)…is it a sign I’ll get something on my wish list ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@daydreamer That is the idea. My fiancee is not able to dance because of her back and I would love to create a video game based on the new VR technology that is just around the corner where she would be able to dance and fly and do anything else she would want to do. I would like to create a MMORPG kind of game (massively multi-player online role playing game) that allows charector customization and all the other normal aspects of a RPG.

1 Like

Sometimes Wal-Mart sells bonsai trees. I got one there it lasted about a year because I am no good with plants. My cacti survived though. I have one that is about eight years old, another one about two years old. They are great! Just got a sundial watch that was on my wish list. Lol I love it. I really want a scribble pen when they come out. It is a pen with a scanner on the end. You scan the colour you want and the pen will make that colour ink all by itself. You can change colours whenever you like. Great for drawing!

1 Like

wow, i’ve never heard of a sundial watch before lol sounds really cool, and so does that pen you are talking about :slight_smile:

are you going to be an artist now lol

something to occupy my time, maybe go back to school and be successful.

keep staying clean

1 Like

A long and happy marriage (so far 2 years and going strong)

1 Like

martini glasses (swarovski)
for eating ice cream out of

1 Like

For my downstairs neighbor’s stereo to blow up :bomb: :boom:

And a house :smile:

2 Likes

I wish to win the Powerball lottery. I play every week, so that isn’t too much to ask for, is it? If I won it, I could do a double major in psychology and philosophy, as it has been suggested that I do. And I wouldn’t have to worry about paying for graduate school. Then, I wouldn’t have to worry about getting a job right away after graduate school. It would be a huge relief.

1 Like

i would like a house with a balcony when i get offered one, i phoned today to ask if i could request a balcony but i probably wont get one still keeping my fingers crossed though :thumbsup:

i am in temporary accommodation just now as i was made homeless last year.

But it’s in the same building as you are…Do you REALLY want it to BLOW UP !? :smiley:

1 Like

To own a house.
New car.

@daydreamer This is the sundial watch. I love when people ask me what time it is and I have to spin around in a circle and face northeast. And they are like what the heck? Lol

4 Likes

And yes @daydreamer I am an artist. That pen would come in super handy!

3 Likes

That’s sooo cool! @zengarden

1 Like

omg that is super awesome lol, i want one haha

can i put it on my wish list? lol

1 Like

Legalization of marijuana

And more Breaking Bad

@daydreamer I’m hoping to make prints of this one someday :slight_smile: It might be a possibility.

1 Like

I want to find something super special for my mom’s birthday next week. I would be willing to spend every penny I own and eat canned soup (in my pantry) and all the frozen stuff in my freezer for the next 5 weeks (until I get my check) just to make her know how much I love her. She had a very hard last year and she deserves some happiness.

2 Likes