Has anyone experienced

Has anyone experienced guilt or shame after a psychotic episode because of something you did during psychosis or worry that something you did which was wrong you might do again during another episode? Yes

1 Like

Yes, that’s something I experienced.

Yes. I have felt guilty/ashamed after a break

And I’m terrified to go into another one

Yes I do, I understand well the shame that can come with actions that aren’t exactly based in reality.

1 Like

How does anyone deal with being worried another episode will happen besides taking meds?

(Yes, ok) But in my thought I want to revert the process of schizophrenia. Because of environmental factors I became psychotic, now I release venom to make society mad. Thats it.

Yes. The guilt of psychotic behavior made me all the more hateful. I found a change in environment the only thing that would make me forget and move on with my life.

yea i have felt both guilt and shame after a psychotic episode…

I have constant guilt and shame over it. Its basically crippling since I dont leave the house much so I think its part of my illness

Makes it that much worse when I actually do something dumb or embarrassing or scares people

yup, and it’s very cumbersome

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.