Happy Valentines Day!

12 Likes

Thanks!

And the same to you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy valentine’s day guyzzz!!!

Love you guys and thank you for the post mim.

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Hey guys I might have a boyfriend :open_mouth:

I’m not sure yet because I have herpes and hpv and he seems scared of it.:open_mouth:

Hope he is my boyfriend.

5 Likes

Awe So sweet @SacredNeigh7 hope it works out. I had a text conversation with my ex mrs and wished her happy valentines day. I don’t have anyone else on the radar and I’ve been in contact for a while. It’s not going to happen but still. These things you fall in love with years later still probably work…Just the tyranny of distance and coin make them impossible…

So. Ya’ll my valentines today! Much peace, love and chocolate cake to one and all! Perhaps we should have a sz com day on the 14th where those not in relationships eat cake and swap bad love stories? Or pictures of the cake your eating? I’d vote for the cake…:slight_smile:

1 Like

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Thanku forum for existing

2 Likes

I need to do an sti test in a few months. I should be fine with the ones they test for but need to take the precaution.

Wish I never had unprotected sex I was out of my mind.

1 Like

Happy Valentines day to you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy valentines day everyone.

2 Likes

Wishing you all a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
:blush:

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s day!!
:two_hearts::rose:

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s day everybody …

2 Likes

Happy Valentines Day!

2 Likes

Happy Valentines Day! And hope my voices the opposite!

1 Like

HVD!

Gosh that sounds bad just using an acronym.

:grimacing:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.