♥ Happy Valentine's Day, forum ♥

It’s Valentine’s Day in Australia.

I la la love you xo :heart:

27 Likes

Haha, thank you turtle! Happy Valentine’s day to you as well, hope you receive a nice gift!

3 Likes

I hope you do too, friend!!

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

May you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day celebrating with someone special and always remember that this someone special includes you!

This year I decided to be my own Valentine and I’d like to share my flowers and cookies with all of you. :relaxed:

13 Likes

I came across this blog post from back in February 2015 about being your own Valentine. In retrospect, I guess you never know how things will turn out in the future—The author of this blog post, Meghan Markle, will be marrying Prince Harry later this year.

6 Likes

Happy :heart: Day!! I hope everyone feels loved!

7 Likes

Beautiful! :slight_smile: 15151515151515

4 Likes

This Valentine’s Day is unforgetable for us. This morning my husband and I were sitting on the 28th floor of the hotel building for breakfast. We are visiting his hometown to see his mother and his relatives. The breakfast the hotel offers is luxurious, including both Chinese food and western food, fuit and coffee. Then it occured to him today is Valenmtine’s Day. He said “Oh, I nearly forget it. Should I buy you a little flower today?” I laughed, feeling this offer from an old husband is a bit funny. But I am happy he made his offer. This is a nice gesture.

7 Likes

Happy valentine’s day, keep it positive :+1:

2 Likes

Special shout out to @kingkazuma big hugs to you and the bunnies today :heart:

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s day everybody!!!

4 Likes

Im gonna give them a cookie tomorrow. Though im pretty sad about valentines day. I dont like valentines day. Ive never had a valentine

4 Likes

Happy valentines days ya"ll guys…!!! Keep the love flowing …!!! Hahah 14th feb :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::grin::grin::heartbeat::grin::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

I’m already blessed. For Valentine’s Day, from my sister, I’m getting 2 more Anne Lamott books.

3 Likes

There’s plenty of time for that. You’re a great guy. It’ll happen.

1 Like

Have a great day you beautiful people and those you love! For those who aren’t in a relationship then to your future partners! Everyone needs some lovin!

4 Likes

Reminiscing, I have actually gotten 1 valentine in my life, in sophomore year at high school. From whom? I don’t know to this day. They may have sent it to me out of pity. Or maybe I had a secret admirer? So many questions, left unanswered.

4 Likes

Happy valentines day.

2 Likes

Can we turn this to a meme thread? :rofl:

2 Likes

Valentine’s day sux and is so depressing. Wish I could see the fun in it like u do