Guys am not well and worried about keeping myself safe

The stress of modern life. It kills me. I can’t take this anymore.

1 Like

Hey jimbob are u paranoid about future…!!! Call a nurse and get well soon.

I am worried too…!!!

2 Likes

Try to take it one step at a time, make lists if you have to, and prioritize. Remember to leave space for breaks and rewards.

And breathe. Deeply.

You’re going to be fine.

1 Like

Hang in there, things can be stressful in modern life I agree, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a bright side to things.

Try thinking about things that make you happy. Today is a Friday, do you have anything planned for the weekend?

2 Likes

Do you need to call emergency services to help you? Or your caseworker? Hats what they’re there for. Please stay safe, and ask for help!

2 Likes

You’re awesome man, you can do it.

Sending (((hugs)))

:heart:

2 Likes

Have closed the curtains. Left a message with the crisis team. Waiting for a callback.

6 Likes

Okay ur safe now… crisis team arrive anytime soon… dont worry… take a deep breath…!!!

1 Like

You’ve done the right thing, but you always do.

Fingers crossed for you. Please keep us in the loop.

(((more hugs)))

:heart:

4 Likes

Hey folks. The team phoned. I was just having an acute break of anxiety. They talked me down to calmness again.

My family has been on holiday this week and the isolation hasn’t done me any favours. But my folks are back in an hours time so will have support.

Thank you guys so much for your support. You folks are the best.

7 Likes

so glad to hear you are doing better…!! hang in there @anon35166066

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.