Guitar based rap beat

A little experiment I did. Wanted to see if I could fit as many guitars as possible into a decent rap beat

8 Likes

That’s really good !

1 Like

nice man, i want to get into producing one day since i already do alot of music playing piano

1 Like

Thats so original. Cong. :clap:

1 Like

@everhopeful @anon68444330 Thanks guys! Im really happy you like it, Ive wanted to do something like this for awhile since I love guitar

@sigarino Do it man you will not regret it. Get FL Studio or Ableton or something, even the free demo. Its done wonders for my mental state making and sharing full songs and not just noodling around on guitar or piano

2 Likes

Very nice @zwolfgang !

1 Like

This sounds very professional in the playing and the recording. I’m happy about this. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Very interesting! I like!

1 Like

@Moonbeam @DireStraightsJacket @rogueone Thank you! Im glad you all like it, I had a lot fun doing it even if some of the recording was a bit frustrating

1 Like

Just redid the entire beat! I think its way better now, let me know how it is

5 Likes

Two thumbs up from me and four paws up from my little dog. :+1::+1::paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Thanks @Moonbeam! glad you and your dog liked it

1 Like

Sweet I love the part at 50 seconds. This is sick!! Love the connection of the different instruments

1 Like

Reminders me of metallica - nothing else matters

1 Like

@Jonnybegood Thanks man! Yeah best part is I recorded them all like 2 months ago and they still held up today with a bit of eq and compression!

@anon92220549 Sweet, its gotta be those arpeggios. Thanks for checking it out!

1 Like

Nice beat @zwolfgang !

The drums are a bit too fast IMO

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.