Growers Gallery

I’ve been growing some things and I’d thought I’d share a bit :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is my snap peas and tomato plant

If anyone else is growing anything then please share :slightly_smiling_face: can be anything :seedling::tulip::wilted_flower:

Thought i should say that it is raining out atm and i am happy my plants are getting a drink :slight_smile:

20 Likes

There’s nothing yummier than home grown tomatoes :tomato:

8 Likes

Got some hot peppers coming in :slightly_smiling_face: :hot_pepper:

11 Likes

home grown food is amazing.
i wish i had my own garden to do this stuff.
my bro does it he owns a house

2 Likes

Your plants look very healthy! I used to have a small veggie patch, but I’ve moved into a unit complex on the second floor so don’t have any land to grow anything in.

1 Like

Very nice!!!

3 Likes

We have menth, vine grape leaves and edible flowers that we make jam with.

5 Likes

I’m coming to your house for grape leaves. What time is dinner?

3 Likes

I love gardens. Tomatoes and eggs from farm.

1 Like

Thanks guys, its good to grow but idk what i’ll do with it when its ripe, i don’t know if i can eat it, the growing it is the fun part.

@Schztuna that plant looks great, i’ve always wanted to grow peppers or chillies

@Aziz The place that donated the growing kits to me make jam and soup and loads of stuff from their produce and they run courses teaching people how to do it, its been different this year though bc of Lockdown.

2 Likes

I made and had jalapeño omelet with molten Singles cheese and Sriracha hot sauce.

1 Like

My (step) grandfather went to our church garden and picked a little tomato when nobody was at church. He left in its place one of his big ole fat home grown tomatoes. My pop had a good sense of humor.

2 Likes

Due to thetitle,I expected something else.

4 Likes

Here’s my fake plant, I dust it every now and then lol.

I always wanted to grow rosemary or peppers tho.

6 Likes

Ohhh healthy stufg

stuff****** 689976

I use to have this because it helps with sleep but they all died cuz there was no moisture in the basement I had uv lights and everything… looked like I was growing pot lol

3 Likes

Someone sabotaged my succulents the other day. I don’t know if an animal or human did this.

1 Like

If it were human they would have certainly destroyed more than 3 bulbs? They would have probably ravaged all of them.

1 Like

@lofifunk maybe you could grow some real ones some time

@ToneErUp that looks like a nice little indoor garden, love the croc head too

@anon97859349 sorry your succulents were damaged, idk who or what could have done that, it could have been anything,

we have had a good amount of rain here the last 2 days so i havent had to water my plants much, i put some fertiliser down for my tomato and courgette last week :slight_smile:

3 Likes