Grilled cheese sandwiches and tater tots with ketchup...!

we found the perfect way to make grilled cheese sandwiches !! just use two slices of american cheese slices and butter the outer sides of the sandwich…voila !! perfect and cheesy…and on top of that we are having tater tots too…yayyyyy…

14 Likes

Sounds good. Enjoy. :cheese::cheese::cheese:

4 Likes

I make grilled cheese sandwiches the same way except I lightly toast the bread first.

4 Likes

I’m thinking about making one. I might try it lightly toasted.

3 Likes

Grilled cheese is tasty for sure @jukebox. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Do you mean the Kraft American cheese slices? I strongly dislike them. I prefer sharp cheddar on mine.

3 Likes

Butter makes em better. I always use butter. Sneaking a piece of ham on there is pretty good too.

3 Likes

Sometimes I use mayo instead of butter on the bread. Mayo has a higher burn point, so you can grill the bread a tad longer than with butter (without burning). The mayo doesn’t make it taste weird or anything.

Also, tater tots > fries. Good choice.

2 Likes

You use the butter on the outside of the sandwich. Mayo on the inside.

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool :sunglasses:. I never knew that. I made fried chicken last night at 2 am. I burned it though. Just a little so it’s still edible. From a recipe I hadn’t tried before.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.