Grateful Dead cover bands

I’ve seen like 6 of these it’s pretty popular in my area. Have u seen any??

1 Like

I’ve seen the Grateful Dead a couple times and intro bands. What do you mean?

1 Like

They’re bands that are pretty recently formed. The guys are all in their 40-70 years old probably. Some remind me of jerry Garcia. And they play all Grateful Dead songs.

Dead end company is an example of a famous Grateful Dead cover band

1 Like

I’m sorry @Jonnybegood but I never was a fan.

Coolish fun maybe. But not looking for that type of thing…

Do any of you guys like phish? I prefer them to the GD

No I’m not a fan of them either.

I was more into Led Zeppelin back then.

I used to think I was a hippie, perhaps a Deadhead. Then I went to a Dead show where I was pressured by a friend to do magic mushrooms and smoke weed. AlI I really wanted was a beer. Well I ended up having a bad trip. Now I am convinced that on the spectrum of Deadhead, I was pretty weak and an oddball amongst them. So I don’t think I would feel comfortable at Deadhead cover band show.

I saw phish in I think 2004.

Never a big fan. They were huge in the late seventies when I was in high school and I wanted to like them but it never happened. I remember that Deadheads would follow them all around the country as they toured the U.S. and go to their concert of every city they played.

1 Like

Do you mean Country Joe and the phish? ‘If you tired and a bit run down , can’t seem to get your feet off the ground, maybe you ought to try a little bit of beer.’ not you Rob.

I got a pair of greatful dead Sox at wal mart yesterday chewy

1 Like

Chewy!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.